marzo 12, 2012

"Thank you"



You smile, you smile looking at me
I’m thankful for that smile of yours
Even if you don’t tell me that you love me, I can feel it
I am just thankful for this love you give me
You tell me, You tell me looking at me
I’m thankful for that one word of yours
Even if you don’t express that you love, I can feel it
I am just thankful for this love you give me
There might be times when the strong winds come between us
Just don’t let go of that hand we are holding on to
Thank you so much for your love, I will never forget your love
I can just be happy with the fact that you are next to me
Thank you so much for your love, I will not forget your love
I will never forgot you until the day I close my eyes
My eyes are crying, it is crying looking at you
Because it is so thankful for the love you give me
Even if you don’t tell me that you love me, I can feel it
I cry because of this kind of love from you...
...
My heart know that you are love
Your heart is like mine too
Thank you, thank you so much, please don’t forget our love
No matter what anyone in this world says, our love will never change
Thank you, your love is thankful
No matter how much this world changes, our love will never change
Desde el primer momento que oí está canción me enamoré, es una canción en Coreano, de un grupo llamado C.N.Blue...
Me muero de ganas de dedicarla, es preciosa la canción, tiene tanto sentimiento, pero precisamente ese sentimiento me da miedo...Hoy me siento extremadamente enamorada, con ganas de besarlo y a lo mejor algo más...Se la dedico o no?
Les deseo una hermosa semana...
Al fin comienzo a bajar de peso, aunque a él le encanta como me veo... Hombres!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Tus Cantos Ayudan a Mis Sueños a Volar...Gracias!!!