diciembre 20, 2012

I can´t


Seoul Song


Before I knew it, another day passes and
My footsteps go towards home
With a mind that first started with a bulky heart

Sometimes inside the tired everyday
My breathing freedom drags my tired body and
Follows that road

Yes~! Feel the world full of hope
Yes~! Towards that high future over there

S.E.O.U.L. Call it with me, the beautiful word that makes my dreams come true
The place where joy overflows where I go~ I love you~
S.E.O.U.L. Shout it with me, the happiness that can laugh
Wherever~~ The world where everything becomes one

My figure became cut off somewhere
As if I didn't live without regrets
With the mind that first fluttered at the bulky hope

I'm curious about the tomorrow that can't know
Even if there is hard and harsh work, I can endure it to not be shy

Yes~! Feel the world full of hope
Yes~! Towards that high future over there

S.E.O.U.L. Call it with me, the beautiful world that makes my dreams come true
The place where joy overflows wherever I go~ I love you~
S.E.O.U.L. Shout it with me, the happiness that can laugh
Anywhere~~ We make a world where everything becomes one

When you start to fear the day and when you get tired
Everyone gathers strength and spreads their dream's wings

S.E.O.U.L. (Woo~~) Call it with me, the beautiful world that makes my dreams come true
The place where joy overflows (where it overflows) wherever I go~ I love you~
S.E.O.U.L. Shout it with me, the happiness that can laugh
Anywhere~~ We make a world where everything becomes one


Read more: http://www.wonderfulgeneration.net/2009/12/snsd-and-suju-seoul-lyrics.html#ixzz2FdUgDigl 
WonderfulGeneration.net 
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution



Sabes que estás deprimida cuando comes chocolate en cantidades industriales y  solo quieres dormir...

2 comentarios:

  1. hola, ahaha tan webis yo, mira ya te estoy siguiendo en este blog tambien, bueno pasate a mi blog de todos modos ok... salu2 otra vez bonitos blogs
    hasta otra ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Come y duerme. No es normal, pero hazlo. Al fin y al cabo, no puedes seguir negándote cosas que necesitas.

    Un beso.

    ResponderEliminar

Tus Cantos Ayudan a Mis Sueños a Volar...Gracias!!!